|The blacksmith of Kfar Chassidim and former|
resident of a Polish shtetl. (1935)
|The fields of Kfar Chassidim, (c. 1935)|
a community founded 10 years earlier
|The ark in the synagogue|
|Exterior of the synagogue|
Click on photos to enlarge. Click on caption to see original photo
|The blacksmith in his shop|
The Jewish National Fund aided the community in drying the swamps, paid off their debts and sent agricultural experts to train the new farmers.
Today, the community has approximately 600 residents.